Helping Hands Personal Care Home provides the following services to our clients:
- Private Accommodations
- Shared Accommodation for Married Couples if desired
- Trained, Caring, Courteous Staff
- Low staff/resident Ratios
- Care for All Levels of Assistance Required
- Nursing Care as Required
- Assistance and/or Supervision with Medications
- Supervision and/or Assistance with Personal Care
- Supervision and/or Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living
- 3 Nutritious, Delicious, Home-Cooked Meals daily
- Beverages and Snacks throughout the day
- Specialized Diets Accommodated
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- In-Home Activities as well as Supervised Outings
- Celebration of Holidays and Birthdays
In addition to the above, Helping Hands also provides several other services to benefit their clients and fulfill all their varying needs:
Primary Care Providers are provided for each of our residents. Individual residents are matched up with a compatible staff member to be their “Primary Care Provider”. This staff member is responsible for being extra familiar with that resident’s needs and concerns, as well as those of the resident’s family. The Primary Care Provider will also be a designated point of contact between the resident, their family, and Helping Hands, so that as issues arise, or the resident or family has questions, they always have a familiar face to speak to. The Primary Care Providers work hard to gain their resident’s trust and regularly do special things for that resident that they may not do for any of the other residents in the home.
Respite/Convalescent Care which accommodates short term stays for the purposes of strengthening or promoting further healing for clients, or to give a client’s family/caregivers a break. Accommodation may be arranged as daily, weekly, or monthly.
Palliative Care which provides a warm, supportive, home-like environment where palliative clients can come to live out their final days with comfort care measures, and where their family is welcome to spend as much time as they wish with the resident.
Bridging Program that allows clients to remain in their own homes. Bridging Program services may be in place:
- for as long as possible if the client does not want to move OR
- if they wish to make the transition to Helping Hands, until a vacancy occurs in our home.
We offer in-home assistance provided by: trained caregivers, special care aides, licensed practical nurses, or registered nurses as required or requested. Rates vary according to the kind of care provided.