Each of our bedrooms exceeds the space requirements set by Saskatchewan Health’s personal care home regulations. We offer a variety of sizes and shapes of bedrooms to suit various tastes. Each room comes fully furnished with:
- bed (twin bed or hospital bed as required)
- bedside table
- dresser (either a tallboy, or a dresser with mirror)
- comfortable chair
- additional furniture pieces available for our larger rooms
As an alternate option, a resident may choose to bring in his or her own furnishings
Other Bedroom Features:
- Each resident bedroom is dusted, vacuumed and has the linens changed at least once weekly
- All bedrooms currently have cable and telephone hook-ups already wired in. One need only contact the service provider (Sasktel, for example) to gain access to these services.
- Due to the fact that there are 4 washrooms in the home, all bedrooms have a washroom nearby.
- All bedrooms have a call-bell system that allows residents to call for assistance.
- In-room commodes are available for residents at nights.
- All bedrooms have ample closet space for storing clothing and/or other items.
- All bedrooms have a window that opens for fresh air when desired.
- Residents are encouraged to bring treasured items, photographs, and artwork to Helping Hands to hang or display them in their rooms. This helps to make the room more familiar and more pleasant for the residents.
Photo's of the rooms would go down here.
Helping Hands Personal Care Home
- 226 Hansen Dr
- Regina, SK